Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Paris Hilton: Looking to Satisfy Her Customers



Continuously working to expand her mini empire, Paris Hilton recently added to her impressive portfolio with the release of two new beauty products.

Launching both the Celebrity Styler flat iron and Ultimate Brush earlier this month, the former “Simple Life” star tells, “There are a lot of products out there that don’t work, they’re a rip-off.”

Boasting about her own goods, Miss Hilton continues, “I wanted to make something that was affordable, that works. It’s fast, it’s easy and you don’t need a hair stylist.”

And while she’s seemingly always on top of her stylish look, Paris admits that she still has a less glamorous side.

She explains, “I still am a tomboy. I love to go fishing. I love sports. I used to play ice hockey. You know, I think people only see the glamour and the parties, but when I’m at home I’m completely different.”

No comments :

Post a Comment

 
Header Background Designed by Freepik